This year has put exceptional strain on the billing and review process. As new, temporary rules are created and expire to combat the pandemic, gaps are bound to develop in your billing cycle processes. These gaps can impact revenue and jeopardize compliance.
Watch speaker Maggie Adams, president of EMS Financial Services, as she offers practical recommendations for cleaning up your billing processes. Watch the webinar, “Spring Cleaning for Your EMS Billing,” to learn how to:
• Run reports to assess billing status and identify areas for improvement that impact compliance or revenue.
• Look for lost or missed trips for compliance and to recoup revenue.
• Follow up on necessary documentation amendments, and learn which governing rules apply.
• Check software settings to ensure that miscellaneous changes are reset.
• Assess the processes and workflows that need to be updated yearly.
• Identify items that always require an annual review to safeguard revenue.
• Update facility listings on the fly when situations change.
To learn more, watch the recording now.
"Maggie Adams is the president of EMS Financial Services, with over 25 years’ experience as a business owner and reimbursement and compliance consultant. Known for a practical approach and winning presentation style, Maggie has worked with medical transportation providers and billing companies of all kinds to provide auditing services, assess their billing for best practices and support their billing and documentation training efforts. Contact Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ems-financial.com. "