ZOLL would like to wish you, and your loved ones, a very Happy New Year. With the New Year comes new resolutions for the year, which a lot of times end up being a rededication to a resolution you’ve made in the past. It’s only fitting that this year, we here at ZOLL are rededicating our focus to our blog. Our goal is to continue to strive to be a one-stop shop for informative, quality content that makes your jobs as EMS and fire professionals just a little bit easier.
Year in Review
In case you missed it, we invite you to go back into the ZOLL Data Blog archives and take a look at past posts. There is some good information covering NEMSIS, Road Safety and Patient Care Reporting, just to name a few topics covered in the past year. Below is a quick snapshot of our favorite blog posts in 2016.
- ICD-10 Documentation Training: What is Different and Why Does it Matter to Me?
- I Remember, I Mourn, And This Year I Dance
- The 7 Cardinal Sins of Billing
- Lights and Sirens – What You Can Do to Evaluate and Reduce Risk
- Integrating EMS into the Healthcare System
What to Expect in 2017
We have a lot of great content lined up for 2017. So if you’re not following ZOLL blog already, I encourage you to do so. Here’s a few of the topics we plan to explore in the coming year:
- Industry Tech Trends
- How to improve operational efficiency in your comm center, billing department, and daily field operations
- Guidance on HIPAA, NEMSIS, Medicare, Medicaid compliance
- Customer spotlights
- Safety tips to boost your patients’ experience
- Integrated healthcare
- How to maintain your operations during an emergency
- Improving the patient journey via dispatch, field care, transport, billing and community paramedicine
Want to Contribute?
We are always looking for industry experts to contribute to the ZOLL Pulse Blog. Do you love to write about the EMS industry? Have an idea you’d like to pitch? Contact us today!